Sunday, November 23, 2008

Comic Relief

I love comedy.. movies, stand up, improv, ventriloquists, magicians.. you name it! Abbott and Costello are among my favorites. They are probably the best comedy team of all time. They're best know routine is Who's On First!? and it is one of the funniest routines ever. They're timing is infallible! They even crack each other up in it! Mind you this was from an old variey show, so there's a short song and dance in the beginning. But it's worth it to see these two in action! Just thought I'd share a laugh today..

5 comments:

Roisin Dubh said...

Great clip.

My favourite comedy is Alan Carr, he's english really funny. Although, Dylan Moran is also brill.

It's nice to talk of happy things when everyone seems gloomy.

Nell said...

LOVE that :-)

Thanks for posting Gina!

Anonymous said...

Any thoughts on Jeff Dunham?

~GINA~ said...

I love Jeff! He's a riot. The Peanut character is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love Peanut.
What is wrong with you? Too much Starbucks. Coffeecoffeecoffeeee! (My friend, watching Peanut: "Oh my, he's you in purple!")

But Achmed is fabulous too. I remember we were lying on the floor laughing the first time my friend showed me some clips.

Love to watch Jeff for his American accent and humor these days, to balance the overdose of British language and culture imput I get here ;-)