Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Card List

Got this in an email from a dear friend. I thought it was a wonderful idea! I will do it when I send my cards this year! I wrote to a soldier in Desert Storm and things like this mean so much to them.

When doing your Christmas cards this year, take one card and send it to this address. If we pass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these wonderful special people who have sacrificed so much would get. When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please include the following:

A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20307-5001

2 comments:

Nell said...

Great post and great idea, Gina :-) count me in.

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Addressed and on its way...