Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spill My "Purse" Guts

A few fellow bloggers did this a couple of weeks ago.. I got a kick out of it and thought I'd give it a whirl.. Here goes.. What's inside my "one of tons" purse..

Purse by Fossil (I love their purses! This one was off the clearance table at the department store!!) It's in 3 sections so..

SECTION 1..


* Sunglasses and case by Ralph Lauren (love his shades!)
* Cosmetic Bag - Lipstick (brand and shade change daily -today Sex Kitten by Victoria Secret) with a lip brush, Mary Kay eyeliner in black, Rose colored blush and brush, Cherry Chapstick (great product for keeping lipstick on!) , pill box, Neutrogena powder compact.
* Keys to car, house (front and back door), Del Sol Dolphin key ring (changes color in the sun!)Meat Loaf keyring (Given to me by the man himself!)
* Office keys on a neck cord and Courthouse security card.
*Wide tooth comb- must have for wavy hair!



SECTION 2


* 2008 Date Book- Can't live w/o it!
* Silk Fossil sunglasses bag w/ cleaning cloth
* Packet of tissues
* Assortment of cold meds ( I hate my sinuses!)



SECTION 3


* Change purse - Money, change, a few pictures, credit cards
* Checkbook with checks, credit cards, and Drivers License (Picture? Let's not go there!)
* Cell Phone - Motorola Razr V3a (pretty cool! has camera and video, and internet. Would love to try the Iphone though)
*Hand sanitizer (when you work in a courthouse..A MUST HAVE! )
*Ink Pin

Well..there you have it!

6 comments:

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Hip Hip Hooray!

You did it! I agree, Fossil does have some jazzy bags. I love their watches too.

The one thing I was missing was Purell! That is a must! Flu season will be upon us and you just reminded me that I need to throw a bottle into my purse. LOL! I have some in the car, but it must be in the purse as well. Purell needs to be everywhere!

Nell said...

Bless you, you have a lipbrush! I love those things :-D

~GINA~ said...

Love me a lipbrush! Can't live w/o it! The store I got the bag at didn't have any Fossil bags last Saturday!! Guess I'll have to make the trip to the outlet store now! LOL

Stone said...

What's a lipbrush??? I sure know lipstick...hairbrush, toothbrush...hmmmmmm...

~GINA~ said...

Maybe I should have said lipstick brush. LOL

Stone said...

Well what's a lipstick brush then...is it like a brush?
I'm serious...I really can't imagine how this works :-)