Sunday, October 26, 2008

"ROCKED" My Vote Today!

...and the most important thing isn't who I voted for. But.. to me it's the fact that I'm fortunate to live in a country where I have the right and privilege to vote. Also..that I have choices on my ballot as many don't. It means even more to me being a woman. Susan B. Anthony and the women that fought for our voting rights went through Hell! Thank You ladies for standing up for us. Now..everyone that is eligible.. get registered and ROCK your vote!

8 comments:

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Good for you!!

I will take advantage of early voting myself this coming week. I see on the news how long the lines have been so I do not want to wait till Nov. 4th and deal with even more madness.

Unknown said...

I "rocked" the "early voting"!!!
And its awesome that we can choose what we believe in!!! Obama 2008

Unknown said...

Oh Gina, "C" is me, Caroline !!!
LOL

~GINA~ said...

Everyone.. meet my college roommate and one of my bestest friends.. Caroline! Welcome to the blog girl! So glad you found it! Ssshhh!! No giving away secrets from our wild college years now! LOL YES!! it felt good to vote! Let's hope the ones we choose do not let us down!

*Akilah Sakai* said...

No, don't listen to her Caroline!

We want all the dirt from Gina's college years. Ha!

~GINA~ said...

LOL Oh no ya don't Akilah! Not a word C!

HockeyPrincess said...

Hey Gina, I promise to keep all our secrets from college. LOL I just started my own blog thingy. I hope that you enjoy mine too LOL
Akilah Sakai sorry but I have to keep my word!!! LOL

Stone said...

I truly hope Obama wins...I truly hope so...Sarah Palin as (the potential) president of the USA (if anything should happen to McCain)...what a dismal though...